Lilymoore Farm Release
- I understand that Lilymoore Farms is a working farm, with the attending inherent risks, and hereby release and discharge the farm, its owners, employees, volunteers or agents from any and all liability arising from accident, injury, theft, or damages that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while visiting the Farm. I further agree that I will not sue the farm, its owners, employees, volunteers or agents for any liability arising from accident, injury, theft, or damages that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while visiting the Farm.
- I am aware of the risks associated with being actively involved in outdoor exercise and being with alpacas on Lilymoore Farm’s property.
- I assume all the foregoing risk of using Lilymoore Farms’ property and accept personal responsibility for damages resulting from my use, including but not limited to injury, disability or death.
- I release, waive and discharge Lilymoore Farm, its employees and volunteers, from any and all liability, to me, my heirs and next of kin for any and all claims demands, losses or damages, related to my use of Lilymoore Farm’s property. I agree to assume full responsibility for any guest whom I bring to Lilymoore Farm’s property and will defend and indemnify Lilymoore Farm against any claim brought by such person.
- I understand that Lilymoore Farm reserves the right to ask people to leave the farm if they are acting inappropriately towards staff, our animals or other customers.
- I understand that there is a no smoking policy as well as a no alcohol policy on the farm.
- Proper dress is required.
- If you are pregnant or have a health problems please consult your doctor before visiting the farm.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE, UNDERSTAND
This waiver shall continue for every visit by me to the Farm.