Lilymoore Farm Release
- I understand that Lilymoore Farms LLC is a working farm, with the attending inherent risks, and hereby release and discharge the farm, its owners, employees, volunteers or agents from any and all liability arising from accident, injury, theft, or damages that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while visiting the Farm. I further agree that I will not sue the farm, its owners, employees, volunteers or agents for any liability arising from accident, injury, theft, or damages that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while visiting the Farm.
- I am aware of the risks associated with being actively involved in outdoor exercise and being with alpacas on Lilymoore Farm’s property.
- I assume all the foregoing risk of using Lilymoore Farm’s property and accept personal responsibility for damages resulting from my use, including but not limited to injury, disability or death.
- I release, waive and discharge Lilymoore Farm, its employees and volunteers, from any and all liability, to me, my heirs and next of kin for any and all claims demands, losses or damages, related to my use of Lilymoore Farm’s property. I agree to assume full responsibility for any guest whom I bring to Lilymoore Farm’s property and will defend and indemnify Lilymoore Farm against any claim brought by such person.
- I understand that the behaviors of animals can be unpredictable and that personal injury or property damage may occur. I am aware of the risks involved and agree to hold harmless Lilymoore Farms LLC and/or their employees for any and all personal injury or property damage resulting in my participation.
- I understand that animals may carry germs and bacteria that cause disease. It is strongly recommended that persons wash their hands after activities on the farm. We have hand sanitizing stations and washing facilities available.
- I understand that Lilymoore Farm reserves the right to ask people to leave the farm if they are acting inappropriately towards staff, our animals or other customers. I agree to obey all posted signs and safety rules, to stay in areas where assigned and to not enter areas off limits to visitors. I understand that Lilymoore Farm’s staff determines whether or not my behavior is deemed inappropriate.
- I understand that there is a no smoking policy as well as a no alcohol policy on the farm and that if I break this policy I will be asked to leave..
- Proper dress is required.
- I understand that there are age requirements to our treks and that I will not be able to participate in a trek with a child who is not of proper age. I also understand that Lilymoore Farm does not provide babysitting services for children.
- If you are pregnant or have a health problems please consult your doctor before visiting the farm.
- I understand that photographs or videos may be taken of me and my guests in connection with my participation in farm activities and that these pictures may be used on Lilymoore Farm and American Made Alpaca’s websites, social medias, and emails.
- I understand that Lilymoore Farm has webcams that are not public on the farm. If I am near the webcam, my image and voice could be recorded. I understand that these are for security and are not public.
- I understand that I am to follow NY state Covid guidelines and that masks are required
- I understand that no pets are allowed on the farm, even in the parking area.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE, UNDERSTAND
This waiver shall continue for every visit by me to the Farm and that all guests that I purchased tickets for are required to agree to the release as well in order to participate in farm activities.