We understand that sometimes things do not work out according to plan. Here is our cancellation policy to help you if you need to cancel:
- If you cancel over a week in advance from your initial booking date, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours in advance, we will be happy to reschedule you or issue you a voucher good for up to one year. If you are from outside the tri-state area, we will issue you a 50% refund if it is more than 48 hours in advance.
- We will reschedule your appointment only 1 time if you request it more than 48 hours in advance. After that you will not be able to reschedule and no refund will be given.
- Less than 48 hours, we will be unable to issue you a refund. Please understand that less than 48 hours notice, it is sometimes difficult to get your time slot re-booked.
- If you do not show for your tour or walk, no refund will be given.
- If you show up more than 30 minutes late, you will not be eligible to attend the event. No refund will be given.
- If you show for a alpaca walk, group trek or farm tour, but do not adhere to our policies, no refund will be given.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to a group trek but less than 30 minutes late, you will not participate in the group trek but will be allowed to pay the difference for a private farm tour and receive a private farm tour. If you do not desire to do this no refund will be given.
- If you show to a group trek with a child under the age of 9, you will be allowed to pay the difference in the price of a private farm tour and receive a private farm tour. You will not be allowed to participate in the group trek however. If you do not wish to upgrade to the private farm tour, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you show up to a private trek with a child under the age of 9, you will be given a farm tour in its place. If certain parties would like to do the trek while an adult participates in a private farm tour with the child, you may pay the price difference to do so.
- If you are late to a farm tour, you may join in the tour, however no extra time will be given.
- If you bring a pet, you are not allowed to leave it in the car. No pets are allowed on the farm. Therefore you will be unable to attend the Farm Tour or Private Trek and will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you request a different date, you cannot show up on the original date. The tickets for the original date and time will be resold to a different customer. Once you reschedule your new date and time it is final. All requests for reschedules must be in email form. We do not accept reschedules over the phone.
Inclement weather policy: Lilymoore Farm cannot guarantee weather conditions. Safety is a priority on the farm. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your trek, farm tour, or other event the morning of the event if severe weather conditions are imminent, or if we have reason to believe that the participants and alpacas may be in danger from weather. We will send you an email before 7AM the day of the event if we are cancelling that day. We will also call the participant if we do not hear a response from your email. It is at Lilymoore Farm’s discretion to decide if the event will be called off and this decision can only be made on the day of the scheduled event. We hold treks for light to medium rain.
Some examples of severe weather include high winds (25 miles per hour), excessive rain, severe cold weather or snow, and lightening.
Please note that if we have to cancel due to weather conditions, you will be given the option to reschedule within 1 year or a full refund will be given to you. Once you give us your decision, it is final. Decisions cannot be reversed.
This weather policy is subject to change.
Refunds will be processed within 10 working days.