We understand that sometimes things do not work out according to plan. Here is our cancellation policy to help you if you need to cancel:
- If you cancel over a week in advance from your initial booking date, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours in advance, we will be happy to reschedule you or issue you a voucher good for up to one year. If you are from outside the tri-state area, we will issue you a 50% refund if it is more than 48 hours in advance.
- We will reschedule your appointment only 1 time if you request it more than 48 hours in advance. After that you will not be able to reschedule and no refund will be given.
- Less than 48 hours, we will be unable to issue you a refund. Please understand that less than 48 hours notice, it is sometimes difficult to get your time slot re-booked.
- If you do not show for your tour or walk, no refund will be given.
- If you show for a alpaca walk, group trek or farm tour, but do not adhere to our policies, no refund will be given.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to a group trek, you will not be able to participate and no refund will be given.
- If you are late to a farm tour, you may join in the tour, however no extra time will be given.
- If you bring a pet, you are not allowed to leave it in the car. No pets are allowed on the farm. Therefore you will be unable to attend the Farm Tour or Private Trek and will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you bring someone under age 9 on a Group or Private Trek, you will be unable to attend the Trek and will not be eligible for a refund.
Please note that if we have to cancel due to weather conditions, you will be given the option to reschedule within 1 year or a full refund will be given to you.
Refunds will be processed within 10 working days.